WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Friday, January 11, 2008

Creating Your Own Comp Card in Photoshop

I'm sure you're wondering what happened to the content that used to be on this blog post related to creating your own comp card.

As some of you may or may not know, I am a writer for the website eHow.com. I took this particular blog post and formatted it for eHow, where it has continued to receive a lot of hits from readers.

Unfortunately, eHow has discontinued its writing program since merging with a larger company. I have agreed to sell the rights to my articles published on eHow, which now become property of the new company.

As part of the agreement, I have to remove any content that currently appears as an article on eHow.com since I no longer own that content. Rest assured, everything else on my blog will stay as is since I own the rights to this blog content.

But never fear, there is still a way to find out the information needed to create your own comp card in Photoshop. Instead of reading it here on my blog, simply click on the link below, which will take you to the same content that used to be in this post, but on the eHow.com site:

How to Create Your Own Modeling Comp Cards

So you'll still be able to get all the info needed to put together a great comp card...it'll just have to be on another site. Of course eHow can't replace the valuable information and insight that I'll continue to post here on A Model's Diary so don't worry, my blog is here to stay! ;-)

10 comments:

Flora said...

Denise, you look absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What about printing it. I have made one in photoshop, but I don't know it printing it from my printer will do it justice. Where should I go to get it printed? Is FedEx Kinkos ok?

CamAbs said...

Hi, I think this is a wonderful and useful tutorial. I have provided a link to this article in one of my recent blog articles.

To 'anonymous': Just have it printed as a normal photo (in the right size of course), instead of using your home printer.

Anonymous said...

This "tutorial" was GREAT!!! I was in the process of recruiting someone to do my comp cards on a model networking site...But, after reading this, I am going home to do this tonight!

D.D.

Anonymous said...

Did you make your own comp card? I don't have photoshop

Dania Denise said...

Hello and thanks for your question. I answered it in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Question #52."

Anonymous said...

Way to rip this from eHow.com...you could've at least given credit/cited it, or not copy and pasted word-for-word. It's a great tutorial and you have an awesome example of your own, but you should give credit where it's due.

Dania Denise said...

Hey, Anonymous...I've responded to your comment in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Comment #3."

Anonymous said...

Hi Dania,
I love your blog. Thank you for all the great information.
Can you give me an example for comp card for male.

Dania Denise said...

Hi, Anonymous!

Thank you for being a reader, I appreciate you! :-)

Below is a link to a blog post I did that shows examples of male model comp cards:

http://amodelsdiary.blogspot.com/2012/06/samples-of-male-model-comp-cards.html

Happy reading!