- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Answering a Reader Question #26
Gadget Girl Wrote:
Hi..informative blog. Thanks for posting. I'm not a model or actress. I will be working with a photographer and was doing some research. Would you have any info on resources for photographers for printing comp and Zed cards at the "best" prices?
Hi, Nannette and thanks for the question and compliment! As far as resources for printing affordable Zed cards, here are a few websites you can turn to in order to shop around and compare prices...hopefully one of them works out for you and the photographer you're working with: