WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Latest Shoot: SF Fashion

Just got some pictures back from a recent fashion shoot I did in San Francisco and Sausalito. It was freezing cold that day but somehow I made it through! I had a great time shooting with Peter Kyong of Kyong Photography and we ended up shooting together again the very next day for a completely separate project (I hope to have the pictures from that shoot in another week or so).

Me and Peter are also going to team up a third time to do one of the concept shoots I've been planning, which is a lifestyle/couple shoot with my latest male model partner-in-crime, Cameron Clark.

I thought I'd do something fun with Photoshop and ended up creating these collages. Enjoy!


1 comment:

100% GlamGirl said...

You are so pretty Dania! :)