WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DaniaDenise.com Website Relaunch

With a new year, I decided to revamp my official modeling website. After a while everything needs a little sprucing up so I'm happy to announce that DaniaDenise.com is brand spanking new and I would love for you all to check it out. Plus, there's a contact form that people can fill out to get in touch with me directly.

2011 Dania Denise Official Modeling Website...Check It Out!!!

Hope you like it! =)

2 comments:

Kolbster said...

Cool website Dania! When I saw you biography, it said you were born in the Philippines... Are you a Filipino? If you are, AWESOME cause I am a Filipino as well! =D

Dania Denise said...

Hi, Kolbster, I'm glad you like my new website! Yes, I am half Filipino and was born on the naval base in the Philippines, which is now closed. It's great to connect with another fly pinay! ;-)