Since I just posted my own updated modeling comp/zed card, I figured it would be beneficial for my male readers to see what a comp card for a male model would look like. I found these images through a regular Google Images search--hopefully I won't get in trouble for posting these, since these are agency represented male models.
However, if I get told to take them down, I'll try to replace them with different ones that are okay to share on my blog:
- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.