WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Let's Pick a Date for My Webinar, Modeling 101 Readers!!!

So you know that webinar I've been updating you about forever? Well, we're one step closer to making it a reality! Right above my blog posts you'll see a new poll, asking people to choose which Saturday in August they'd be available to attend my online event.

I want to give as much time as possible to vote, not to mention I would need enough time to send out the invitations for people to register, which is why I did not include the first Saturday in August on the list (August 17th I won't be available either).

Please take a quick moment to answer my poll and the date with the most votes is the one I will formally announce as the day my webinar event will take place. If there are any further instructions I need to give to you I'll update my blog with that info as well but for now all you need to do is vote! Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you're a male, or female, model; what is the payment situation? Is the money just the money you get from your work and they get a percentage? Or do they give you an actual salary? Also ive heard that the agency bills you for everything like flights and hotels etc. Is that true? And what is the highest percentage you believe an agency can ask before they're ripping you off?

Dania Denise said...

Hi, Anonymous! You'll find the answer to your questions in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Question #643," which can be found on my new blog: "Modeling 101 - Answering Readers Questions."

Please visit this link: http://amodelsdiary-readerquestions.blogspot.com/ and you can view your post there. Thanks for reading!