WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Answering a Reader Question Video Reply #5

Emily Wrote:

Hi its Emily agian! 

I know I asked this on another blog of yours , but I thought this should be a VIDEO RESPONSE ANSWER. It is what are the height requirments , mesarments, looks for the the different child models. I have only seen this answer 0-2 times. I think this would be great for younger followers of yours. 

THIS SHOULD BE A VIDEO RESPONSE PLEASE!

Thanks for the question and video reply request, Emily! Below is your answer!



I also wanted to add that kid models should not wear makeup. Agencies and clients want you to look your age and if you're a kid that means no makeup for young girls so keep it simple and keep it all natural!

No comments: