WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Anatomy of a Modeling Website Pt III: About Me

I've already written about the importance of having a modeling website ("The Benefits of Having an Official Modeling Website") but I know how hard it can be for freelance models to get the ball rolling so I've decided to do another mini-series of blog posts, with each post focusing individually on the most common meat and potatoes of a modeling website.

I've already written two posts in this series, "The Anatomy of a Modeling Website Pt I: Welcome Page,"  and "The Anatomy of a Modeling Website Pt II: Photo Gallery," so if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, those links will take you right to it.

So I hope you’re not disappointed but being that I’ve already written a post about how to tailor your “About Me” section for a modeling website in another blog post, I didn’t see the need to try and write a completely different article because basically there wouldn’t be anything I would write differently.

That being said, I would recommend clicking on this link to that original post: “The ‘About Me’ Section & Your Modeling Career (Pt. III: Official Modeling Website)”.

Don’t worry, there is another post coming up in this mini-series of blog posts and the next one is going to be fresh material that covers a very important part of a model’s website: the Resume Page!

1 comment:

i models holdings said...

A very good post. i Really appreciate it.