Queen of the Night "Miss Nova" Wrote: Is this for women only?
Hello! Miss Nova's question (for those of you that aren't sure what she is asking about) is in regards to my post about how to become a JET Magazine Beauty of the Week. To answer your question, Miss Nova, yes, the JET Magazine Beauty of the Week is only for female models. I believe they have projects dealing with male models but that is different than Beauty of the Week.
- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.