Ebony Wrote: What size photos should I send in?
Ebony's question is referring to my post about becoming a JET Magazine "Beauty of the Week." It's an excellent question, Ebony, since JET doesn't give that actual information. To be on the safe side I would say to submit your photos in no larger than an 8"x10". You probably don't want to go any smaller. There are so many applicants for "Beauty of the Week" that you don't want your photos to get lost among the pile. The 8"x10" is large enough to grab their attention. Good luck!
- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.