- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Answering a Reader Question #91
does an agency care if a female model doesn't have pierced ears?
Hi, Anonymous! Not having pierced ears won't keep a modeling agency from signing you but it is usually better to have your ears pierced in general. If you don't, then clip ons will be used if needed but just don't expect to do much in the way of jewelry modeling since those kind of clients will specifically request models whose ears are pierced. Otherwise, I don't believe having ears that aren't pierced will jeopardize your career.
Hope that helps and good luck to you!