- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Monday, January 21, 2013
Just FYI: Posting Comments
However, I have noticed that some people are posting their comments over and over. Rest assured, your comments are getting to me--I screen/monitor any comments made on my blog posts in order to weed out a lot of the spam that comes through.
So if you've written something on any of my blog posts and don't see it published right away, it's because it's waiting for approval from me to publish it. I try to do this soon as I get the email alert. So there's no need to keep resubmitting what you've written...I promise you I have received it! :-)