How long does it usually take to get a response? Will I get one even if it's a no?
Hey, Anonymous! It varies but typically it takes anywhere from 2-6 weeks to hear back, if not sooner. Unfortunately, because agencies are very busy and get many submissions, they do not have the time to go through and reply back to every single submission they get. So if an agency isn't interested, you simply won't hear back from them. However, in most cases, you're allowed to resubmit your information after six months to one year to see if your look is in demand at that point in time.
- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.