- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Quick Tip #18
For: Male & Female Models
Models, be mindful when using your eyes to look sideways in a pose. Looking too far off to the side will photograph as if you have no pupils (i.e. demonic, lol). When you feel the need to look off to the side for a particular shot, pick a spot to look at that's a few inches (left or right) away from where the camera is instead of looking at it straight on.