WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Answering a Reader Question #209

Anonymous Wrote:


I am nearly five ten and have the measurements for a model. The only thing is that I don't have a slight frame (if that makes sense) will this cause problems if I try to pursue a career in modelling? 

Hi, Anonymous! If you have the measurements for a model (I'm assuming you're referring to the standard of 34-24-34?), that should mean you have the slight frame, unless you're a bit more curvaceous? For runway in particular, the industry prefers its models to have little to no curves or a slim build in most cases. Since you didn't describe what your body type actually is (curvy, athletic, busty, muscular, etc.), I can't say for sure whether that would make it difficult for you to pursue modeling but you definitely have the height. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but if you want to share additional info to give me a better idea of your situation, you can post another question in the form of a comment on this post or email me at daniadenise@gmail.com

No comments: