WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Thursday, April 26, 2007

One of the Best Experiences In My Life

Just thought I'd share some fun pictures from when I was a co-host at the BET Awards Show in Los Angeles a while back and to show that even if you don't make it big right away, that doesn't mean you can't still go on to do big things...

Flavor Flave!!!!!!!!




Me & the Crew Posing with Gabrielle Union




My Co-Host Interviewing Dave Navarro (I was too busy staring at his body...that man is hot! LOL)




Me & Hip-Hop Violinist, Miri Ben Ari




Me and My Co-Host with Director Bryan Barber




Me and Fantasia




The Crew at The After Party After a Long Day's Work


No comments: