WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dania Denise on the 49 Square Miles Website

I did the online catalog shoot for 49 Square Miles a few months ago but they have finally updated the website and my photos are on the main slideshow when you get to the home page. Yay! So I thought I'd share.

To jog your memory, 49 Square Miles is a San Francisco-based company that specializes in custom, hand made leather handbags, belts and accessories. Their products are for the fashionistas at heart and even though I'm not a huge purse fan, I become a groupie when I saw how gorgeous their handbags were!

Check me out (oh, and the products, too haha):

http://www.49sqmi.com/index.php


The slideshow shows different pictures each time you refresh the page so if you're only seeing the same 3-4 images then refreshing it should allow you to see more of the images from the shoot.

If you need a new handbag or just want to add to your collection, then you'll love what 49 Square Miles has to offer.

No comments: