Here are a few images I managed to snag off the Miss California USA site, which were taken from our recent trip to Inta Gems & Diamonds in Los Angeles, where the contestants were promoting the pageant to the local media. We also went to another store but I think they're still in the middle of uploading those pictures. Soon as they're up, I'll post them.
Here you go!
Shot from inside as we were looking at the gems and diamonds:
Group shot in front of the store (I'm on the left):
The place was nothing but mirrors--of course I had to check my hair! LOL:
- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.