WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Photos: VioGemini Fashion Show

Hey, Modeling 101 readers! Just wanted to share some fun flix from the VioGemini Fashion Show I did in San Francisco a few weeks ago. This was the same show that I posted about recently with video footage of me walking in the much talked about "Star Dress." Enjoy!

Oh, and if you want to check out the rest of the designs that Violetta made, I definitely recommend visiting her official website www.viogemini.com. You won't be disappointed!
Hair stylist, Sandra Moreno, hooking my hair up.
The "before" shot, lol. Just got done with setting my hair in curls.



Ah, my favorite part--makeup!!!

Hands down my favorite outfit...the Star Dress!!!

Surprisingly, my parents actually thought it was cool that I rocked this dress when I showed them the pix and video. Whew!

One of the new dresses from designer Violetta Vieux's debut bridal line.

Striking a pose.

Heading to the stage at the end of the show (A lot of the models were new so I made sure to tell them that it's fashion show tradition to come out clapping for the designer...it's all in the details!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos i have to say. but i had a question. i hope you dont take this offensively but i needed to ask just in case it happens to me because i have always been scared that the same issue will affect me. i noticed in picture of you in the blue dress that your breasts look, and again excuse me for saying this, almost flat and kind of flappy. now i know as we get older gravity takes toll on womens breast and it is so unattractive-how do we prevent this "flappy" look. because even though the picture is gorgeous, in reality it was the first thing i noticed

Dania Denise said...

Hey, Anonymous! You'll find the answer to your question in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Question #177." Thanks for reading!