- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Quick Tip #16
For: Female Models (Occasionally for Male Models, Where Applicable)
Most of you probably already know this but I'm going to throw it out there anyway for the benefit of those who do not: when it comes to applying your own makeup, PLEASE make sure to extend the color of your foundation past your jawline and onto your neck. Blend well and it will avoid the dreaded "two tone" effect. But that's not all--also brush some foundation color onto your ears as well. You don't need a lot...just a quick once-over will prevent any mismatching when it comes to your overall skin tone in photographs.