WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Friday, September 16, 2011

T.I.L. Darling Model Search 2011 Contest - Now Accepting Applications!

As you'll recall, earlier this year I did some online catalog modeling for the store T.I.L. Darling (www.theonlineclothingboutique.com). Well, I've partnered up with the owner of the company to find the next face for its site...and it could be you! Check out the video below to find out what the requirements are and how to submit yourself. Sorry, at this time the model search is only open to female models local to the San Francisco Bay Area. Good luck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dania, I was wondering how I could apply? Can you tell me how? Please and thank you!!
Jenny

Dania Denise said...

Hi, Jenny, you'll find the answer to your question in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Question #197." Thanks for reading!