- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Answering a Reader Question #310
When sending pictures to an agency, Can hair be in and style involving weave, like microbraids for example?
Hi, Anonymous! It is important that the hairstyle you choose to use in your snapshots to send to an agency is one that you wear on a regular basis. They want to see how you look in your everyday state. So if you always wear a weave hairstyle or microbraids, then that is fine. But if you only wear those styles once in a while, it's probably better to choose a style that you're comfortable with wearing more often, since that's likely how the agencies are going to want you to wear your hair to castings.