- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Quick Tip #47
For: Male & Female Models
PLEASE don't print your modeling portfolios at places like FedEx/Kinko's or the Kodak printing kiosk you find at the drugstore. Stick to professional printing companies--there a ton of quality ones that are online operations--they'll have the right pricing, formatting and finishes that are industry standard. Plus, if you have questions, their staff will actually know what you're talking about.
Save the other printing options for family photos and special occasions like birthdays, holidays and graduations.