WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quick Tip #48

Category: Modeling Portfolios
For: Male & Female Models

When it comes to traditional hard copy modeling portfolios, your photos should be printed on paper that is all the same size. 8"x10" is the most widely used.

Your portfolio shouldn't have images that are a combination of different sizes like 5"x7", 4"x6", 8"x10" and so on.

That would be a portfolio I'd call a "hot mess!"

2 comments:

hippie said...

Hi Diana, I'm fifteen (about to be 16) and 5'6" 1/2, all of my measurement are right and i have both an exotic and commercial look (is that even possible ?) I actually have long legs (and im not just saying that to make myself feel better lol) and when i compare myself to people that are 5'7" i look the same height if not a little bit taller than them, could i use this to my advantage ? so even though i physicaly appear taller than i am(no matter what im wearing, even if it dosent flatter my height) benefit me at all ?

oh and also can i have a list of some of the top commercial print agencies in the world or united states ? T H A N K Y O U <3

Dania Denise said...

Hi, Hippie! You'll find the answer to your question in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Question #393," which can be found on my new blog: "Modeling 101 - Answering Readers Questions."

Please visit this link: http://amodelsdiary-readerquestions.blogspot.com/ and you can view your post there. Thanks for reading!