- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Monday, May 28, 2012
Quick Tip #50
For: Male & Female Models
My name is Dania, not Diana, Dana, etc. LOL. I know most people either misread my name or when typing it, they're so used to typing those other names so I know it's an easy mistake to make. I don't get mad about it or anything--I'm so used to it--but just thought I'd put it out there for my readers that my name is D-A-N-I-A. :-)