WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Answering a Reader Question #329

Anonymous Wrote:

Hello Dania,
Is there a link that contains a compiled list of the questions and answers for the "answering a readers questions". 


Hi, Anonymous! Unfortunately, I've yet to find a feature on Blogspot that allows me to compile all of my "Answering a Reader Question Series" into one list that I can link to. However, if you use the "Search" box on my blog (it is a white box with the Google logo on it) and enter the following keywords: answering a reader question, it will bring up all of the posts in the series. They're not in numerical order, however.

When you use the search box on my blog, make sure you select the option for it to search "Amodelsdiary.blogspot.com" and not "Web." Hope that helps!

No comments: