- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Quick Tip #39
For: Male & Female Models
When emailing me your modeling photos for critique/feedback/evaluation, PLEASE don't send me monstrously huge files. They take forever to upload/display. Sometimes it takes so long I give up, lol.
So before sending your photos, resize them to be the appropriate size that won't take long to open.
Minimum file size: 100 KB (or close to it)
Maximum file size: 1 MB (or close to it)