- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Answering a Reader Question #351
How old and how tall do you have to be to be a pink model since its for teenagers..right?
Hi, Anonymous! The VS Pink line is geared towards teens as well as young women BUT the age and physical requirements (height, measurements, etc.) are exactly the same as for traditional VS modeling. The models that get chosen to work for VS are all the same...some model for the Pink line, while others may do some work for the Very Sexy line, etc. Because the product is still underwear and intimate apparel (as teen-friendly as they are), you still have to be 18 to do this type of modeling for the Victoria's Secret company.