- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Answering a Reader Question #359
hi Dania I have a question that i've been thinking to ask you for a while but i just got around to it haha so i sent in pics to ford again after they asked for more and now I have an appointment with ford next week and I just wanted to know what to expect so I don't go in not knowing what's gonna happen...
thank you! :)
Hey, Anonymous! Congrats on your upcoming appointment with Ford...very exciting! Your interview will be very simple in nature. While I don't know exactly what will happen, here is what you more than likely can expect: you'll meet with one or more of the Ford staff and have a sit-down meeting, where they'll ask you basic questions to see what your personality is like. Some of the questions they might ask could include stuff like:
- "Tell us a bit about yourself."
- "What are your hobbies?"
- "What are you studying in school?"
- "Why do you want to be a model?"
- "What are your strengths/weaknesses?"
- "How do you handle rejection?"
- "What are your plans/goals for the future?"
If you're trying to do fashion/runway, they'll ask you to do a basic runway walk for them. They won't expect it to be perfect--they just want to see how your body moves and they'll provide feedback afterwards. Before leaving, they'll probably also take Polaroids of you that they'll keep along with your information.
Contact Ford if you have any specific questions about what you should wear, bring, etc. if they haven't already emailed you with this info. Because you have an appointment with them already set, it's okay to contact them to ask those questions. Good luck to you!