- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Quick Tip #42
For: Male & Female Models
When searching for modeling gigs on sites like Craigslist, be wary of any posting that's asking for models to be "open-minded." This typically translates to: hopefully he/she won't ask questions and will do whatever I ask...especially if it's freaky-deaky. 99% of the time, postings like these are looking for attractive individuals to perform supposedly "modeling-related" tasks but also "additional" duties that are often sexual in nature. Avoid "open-minded" posts. Period.