- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Answering a Reader Question #362
Hi Dania, I am in the process of being signed to an agency. Is 15% to the agent a good rate or not?
Hi, Maia! 15% agency commission is a super good rate. Currently, the average rate a majority of agencies are charging (including mine, lol) is either 20% or 25%. So consider yourself lucky! :-)