- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Answering a Reader Question #353
1: your amazing :)
2: thanks for all the information!
3: can you list some commercial print agencies in nyc? I'm trying to find some that aren't the big, super well-known type of agencies. Boutique agencies perhaps?
Hey, Anonymous! Well, aren't you sweet? Thank you for the compliments!
Below are the names and websites of agencies in NYC that have commercial/print/lifestyle divisions worth checking out. Some are boutique, while others are a bit larger but not as super giant as the more recognized agencies in the area:
Funny Facy Today, Inc.
Gramercy Models Inc.
Model Service Agency, LLC
Silver Model Management