- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Answering a Reader Question #220
How old is too old for someone to be considered for a VS model?
Hi, Anonymous! So no one is probably going to believe me but I've done the research and got this information right from the Rules & Regulations page from one of the Victoria's Secret model search contests. The age range for models to be considered for VS is between 18-30. So technically, a working, agency represented model in the NY market could be considered for VS modeling even in her mid to late 20s as long as her physical appearance, measurements and other factors meet their criteria.