- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Answering a Reader Question #224
I am 14, 5'9 120 lbs. and have the right measurments. Could I make it as a model? Different people have told me that I should be a model. Am I too short, or do I weigh too much?
Hi, Anonymous! Your height and weight are ideal for fashion/runway/editorial modeling. You're definitely not too short, since 5'8" is the minimum for agencies. So far you've got what it takes in terms of the sizes and measurements. As long as you've got a great, marketable "look" to go with it, chances are an agency would definitely be interested!