WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Answering a Reader Question #234

Jennifer Wrote:


Hi Dania! My name is Jennifer and I'm 12. I have a quick questions, why do boys find it odd that a girl has a 6 pack? I have a baby one and its progressing everyday because of how much exercise i get. Any tips?

Hi, Jennifer! In general, men are known for having 6 packs instead of women. For the boys your age, it definitely is not a common thing they are used to seeing, which is why they think it may be "odd." But just because you have a small one doesn't make you odd at all and you shouldn't become self conscious about it, either. If it is because of the exercise you're doing, that is fine--it's just a sign that you're in great physical shape and are perfectly normal! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gender norms.

Jennifer said...

Hey Dania, it's Jennifer. JD power Associates seems more like a scam. My friend basilia signed up. She went to audition and when she went back to the mall they noticed 2 different things. On the (idk what you call it) boutique cart it said Agency, but they offered classes and said they werent an agency (something close to that)then when they asks the ladies they said they were an agency. My suggestion was DO NOT go with them because I remember them and it clicked to me about stories of them being fraud's. they almost paid those people to. SO my question is, what are someways to know to stay away from those companies? Also for kids like me in the bay area, what would be another agency?

Dania Denise said...

Hi, Jennifer! You'll find the answers to your question in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Question #257." Thanks for reading!