- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Wow, 2011 Has Been the Year of Modeling 101 Blog Posts!!!
You will be happy to know that I have been keeping a list of the regular blog posts I plan on doing and so far there's about 16-17 topics I've jotted down...and I continue to add more to that list when ideas pop into my head. Rest assured, there's plenty more information, resources and advice that I am so eager to share with my readers! If I've got this much momentum to devote to my blog for 2011, imagine how many posts you'll all get to enjoy for 2012!