- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Answering a Reader Question #258
hello Dania. my name is Karina and im currently 16. it has been a dream of mine since i was a little girl to become a victoria's secret model but the only problem is that i am only 5'4 do they make any exceptions
Hi, Karina! While there are always rare exceptions, unfortunately, 5'4" is just too short for companies like Victoria's Secret. At this point in time, VS wouldn't be a realistic modeling goal for you unless they made a drastic change to the requirements, which more than likely won't happen anytime soon. :-(