- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Answering a Reader Question Video Reply #2
This video reply post is in answer to Vanessa's questions. I apologize for it taking so long...usually I can get my video replies done in a day or two of receiving the request but this past week I've been out on shoots so I haven't had the chance to upload the video content. But I finally got some free time so, Vanessa, the answers to your questions are below. Thank you so much for requesting a video reply!!!