WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Answering a Reader Question #282

Rangitau Wrote:

Hey, I want to be a Victoria Secrets model. But I'm only 13. So what are some other modeling agencies that I can do before I Vs? 

Hi, Rangitau! The rule of thumb is to submit to modeling agencies that are no farther than a 2 hour's drive from where you live. Since I don't know the city/state where you live, I can't give you any specific names of agencies to look up. But if you post that info as a comment on this post or email it to me at: daniadenise@gmail.com, I can get you the websites of agencies in your area to check out. I don't need your mailing address or anything, however, just the name of the city and state you live in.

No comments: