- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Answering a Reader Question #301
Hi! I was wondering if you still have to work at Abercrombie Kids to be a model at Abercrombie Kids. And if so, how old must you be?
Hi, Anonymous! According to the Abercrombie Kids website, you have to be 17 years of age or older to work there, which is a requirement to be considered as a model and get info about their castings. If you're younger than 17 then you'll more than likely have to be a signed model to an agency that has Abercrombie Kids as one of its clients so that they'll already have contacts for the castings.