- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Answering a Reader Question #304
will i make it as a model ? im 5ft 6' and ive got braces ???
Hey, Anonymous! Your height and the fact that you have braces isn't enough info for me to tell you whether or not you could be a model. However, at your height, I can tell you that you'll want to look into agencies that have commercial/print modeling divisions. It's best to look up the websites of modeling agencies in your city/state and submit your photos/info or attend their open casting calls. Only the agencies themselves will be able to tell you for sure whether or not you have the potential to become a model with braces.