- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Quick Tip #32
For: Male & Female Models
The spam folder in your email account doesn't always contain spam and junk messages. Learn how to check your spam folder before deleting/emptying its contents. Sometimes messages from clients, photographers and other industry professionals will get mistakenly sorted and sent to the Spam folder when it is supposed to go to your inbox.
You don't want to risk missing a vital piece of info about a gig or other business matter so make sure to scan the subject headlines of messages in your Spam folder before hitting that "Delete" button.