WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Answering a Reader Question #48

laliafiction Wrote:

#1. Thank you so much for this post! You are not only beautiful and insightful, but also a very effective writer! Well done.
#2. I need some advice - I am a freelance model myself, but lately haven't been able to get much work. I know your time is very valuable, but if you have a moment to respond, I'd like to ask you some questions. Thanks!


Hello and thank you for the compliments. I really appreciate it! If you have any questions or need advice, you (and everyone else that reads my blog) can always contact me at the following email address: daniadenise@gmail.com. I'll be more than happy to help you out and hopefully get you the answers you're seeking. Looking forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

Adriana Marcela said...

Dania, you are a pretty and intelligent young woman. Both qualifications are difficult to find together these days!..

Congratulations! and I wish you the best in your career. I came by your blog while looking for ideas to design a composite for each of my kids (5 and 6). Your advice was very helpful. Thanks!

You writing is excellent and shows that a good education have you in the right path for success... Never give up...

What do you think was the best thing you received in the education from your parents that helped you focus on what-you-were-good for and what-you-like in life?

Dania Denise said...

Hello, Adriana, and thank you for such a kind comment! I wish you success in all that you do as the same for your children as well. Are they in the industry as well? As for your questions, you will find your answer in its own post titled, "Answering a Reader Question #49." Thanks again and keep in touch!