So after working on certain projects and shoots for months, I'm finally getting some results. I found out a few weeks ago that I did indeed get the cover of the first issue of Mocha Bride Magazine (yay)! I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail but I'm definitely going to need to find out where the magazines are being sold since family and friends are going to want their own copies. =)
Here is what it looks like:
I just got the chance to scan my magazine images so here is a college of the tearsheets straight from the magazine. Enjoy!
- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.