- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Attention, Nor-Cal/Bay Area Modeling 101 Readers: Dania Denise Meet & Greet Info
While I do still plan on doing a seminar or workshop to teach models how to get agency representation, posing techniques and tips for putting together their portfolios, I figure why not start out simple by inviting my readers to get together for fun (and for free!)?
So, here is my offer to you: for my readers in the San Francisco Bay Area (Northern California), as well as those in the Sacramento area, I am giving you the chance to do a meet and greet with me. It will be very informal and in a casual, public setting, where we can all get to know each other, you can have your questions answered by me directly and I can help anyone who needs advice or guidance in their careers.
What I need from you is your feedback and participation. The more people plan on really committing to attending, the more seriously and effectively I can plan. So if you're interested and are in the Northern California area (or plan to be soon), please leave a blog post comment here, answering the following questions:
1) Which of these 3 locations would you be willing to travel to (I chose these locations because they are easy access to all freeways as well as public transportation like BART)?
- Concord/Walnut Creek
2) Where would you like to meet?
- Park/outdoor setting
- Library/community center
3) Would weekends or weekdays in August work better?
4) Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and best email address to contact you at (via email it will be faster for me to give you the actual date/time/location of the meet and greet, as well as make sure you're able to confirm your attendance directly with me instead of doing everything here on my blog). Please put the following in the subject line of your email: Dania Denise Modeling 101 Meet & Greet.
If I get enough replies, I'll do another post to ask those same people which dates we should plan for. If I can get at least 5-7 solid responses from people that won't flake once we choose a date, I'll be committed to making it happen.
The meet and greet is free and you can bring anyone you want, as long as they are respectful of what we're trying to do and aren't going to be a distraction. Underage models, I encourage that you bring at least one person that is 18+ with you (parents are more than welcome to attend that want to learn more about the modeling industry). Open to male and females (minimum age 13, no max age)...all experience levels, including newbies!
The purpose of this meet and greet is to allow you guys to get to know me, have your questions answered and talk about any and everything related to modeling! If all goes well, I'll be more than happy to arrange more meet and greets throughout the year in different areas where readers express genuine interest. Spread the word!!!