- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Quick Tip #59
For: Female Models
Worried that you'll slip while wearing your high heels? Take a piece of sand paper and scruff up the bottom of your shoes. It will create friction on the bottom of the heels when it makes contact with any surface so instead of feeling like you'll slip, it'll have a better grip. This means more confidence in your walk and less of a chance that you'll wind up kissing the catwalk instead of strutting on it.