- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Quick Update on Me June 2010
With everything that's been going on I haven't had the chance to really sit down and write my modeling posts and I don't believe in rushing a post just for the sake of posting, you know? I have been answering reader questions and addressing reader comments but don't worry, I do have informational posts related to various modeling topics coming up very soon.
Soon as I get enough time to focus, I'll also bring you all up to date on my recent shoots and other projects that have been keeping me busy. Talk soon!
Feel free to continue sending questions my way...I love answering them!