- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Answering a Reader Question #115
'Rates Vary' That's not very specific or helpful. Is there a range for regular clothing photo shoots (mainly gowns, dresses, tops...ect.)? What about 10-15 looks per shoot that take 8-10 hours a day?
Hi, Emily, thanks for the questions! If you are looking for more specific information about pay rates, you should read the following post I did on this subject:
Modeling & Pay Rates: How Much Should You Charge?
If you still have questions, feel free to post your question(s) or email me directly.