- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Answering a Reader Question #192
hi I was wondering if it's tough to be a model if you have hyperpigmentation. I used to have acne so i have some marks left over, they aren't scars. I'm almost 16 and they are fading slowly but surely.
Hi, Anonymous! Hyperpigmentation is no fun--trust me, I have it as well. While it may make things a bit challenging, it won't make modeling an impossible thing to pursue. That's good that the marks are fading so at least you know that in time they'll eventually disappear altogether. Until then, there is obviously makeup/coverup that can take care of that issue. Since they aren't scars, you are definitely in the best case scenario.