- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
A Must for All Models and Newbies to Check Out - The Life of a Fashion Model: Grueling, Not Glitzy
My Dad actually called me to let me know that they were doing an interview with a former model, turned professor, who wrote a new book about her journey in the modeling industry.
Click the link below and it'll take you to the NPR website, where you can listen to the interview or read the transcript. It's a very informative and insightful account from yet another industry insider who has "been there and done that."
NPR: The Life of a Fashion Model: Grueling, Not Glitzy